Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    27 February 2011

    Candy empire, New York New York and a nutella biscuit. Oh, and tomorrow's my birthday.

    My blog viewership is falling. :( It seems like fellow JC students are all busy people. Math is insanely tough and taxing, economics is weird in a sense that there's a standard answer that you have to write. Linguistics and literature is actually alright and fun, but they're the subjects that you cannot really fail, but it's near impossible to get an A. Y'know that kind of thing?

    Studies aside (P.S: My aircon is crazy today, super noisy. Also, Dad's coming home soon with SATAY BEEHOON MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.) here're some pretty pictures to please your eyes.

    Treat it as... Well, a treat from your work. And thanks for visiting folks. (:

    IMG_1271

    IMG_1269

    IMG_1270

    Side note: I shall never buy anything from Candy Empire anymore because all pretty things taste like turd. Doesn't suit my taste buds, and they can be crazily overpriced.

    IMG_1272



    IMG_1337

    This is my creation, nothing fancy though. Just get some Meiji biscuits and Nutella, the taste is awesome and beyond description. Better than Lexus chocolate, I'm serious. Love the cheese flavour one though, shall buy it tomorrow.


    IMG_1340



    IMG_1339

    IMG_1341

    IMG_1342
    This is awesome. Spices and everything, they're really generous with the flavour. It's not exactly expensive considering the fact that they serve UNLIMITED COTTON CANDY (I took 3lol) and ice cream as well.

    IMG_1344

    IMG_1345

    IMG_1346

    I just double confirmed the University that I wanna go to, as in the requirements. 3 good passes in H2, 1 good pass in H1, and everything else gotta pass. This means that I gotta get AAA/A. :O

    ...
    ...
    ...

    The future is dark.

    Just in case you wanna stalk me know, I wanna get into SMU if possible, business. Perhaps major in marketing or advertising if there's such a thing. Am afraid that it isn't as fairy tale-like as I thought. I just like the idea of selling creative stuff, having good packaging, socializing with people etc.

    An event's organizer would be cool too. Might also try to go for Psychology in SMU but point is that's a super hot favourite, so I predict that numerous psychologists will go out of work. So yeap. I mean, there're afterall limited patients. So yes. We'll see.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment