Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    19 January 2011

    Super Junior Super Show 3 Concert

    They're crazy famous.

    I've heaps of friends who are fans of them. Fans as in, COLOSSAL FANS + SCREAM + INSANE kind of fans, they love them.


    They can even sing their songs, which are in KOREAN. The wonders fanatics do.


    Those who are not familiar, you might have discovered them due to their "Sorry Sorry" or "Bonamana" which was really catchy, both in music and dance.

    (rubs palms together from left to right)


    P.S: My favourite in Shin Dong, the fattest one hee hee. He's funny! He even hosts radio shows now.


    So, fancy winning a ticket to their concert? Shall share this deal with all of you, yes yes, you're welcome. (:

    Basically, all you gotta do is to visit omy Facebook SuJu SS3 Concert giveaway contest, it's that simple! I can see your eyes gleaming and the fans who failed to get the tickets jumping around.

    So when's the concert, you ask?

    It's from 29(Sat)-30 Jan(Sun) 2011. Saturday's showtime is from 6.30pm, Sunday's from 4pm onwards. (: YES, it's happening in a week's time people! Those who ALREADY bought the tickets must be trying to get their hands on lightsticks and boasting about it!

    I wanna go watch their concert lo, but it's sold out, and expensive. :( You guys can try your luck by heading to omy Facebook SuJu SS3 Concert giveaway contest, the instructions are really simple and is visible on the page itself. (:

    And for everyone with troubles remembering their names:




    Good luck!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment