Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    27 January 2011

    Homecoming gala premiere

    Advertorial


    Went to Vivo City yesternight to catch the gala premiere of Homecoming! Hee.

    It's a pretty funny movie, with humour here and there. I like liang popo (played by Jack Neo) she's so gay! Pun intended.

    Also right, DON'T LEAVE THE MOVIE THEATRE IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE SHOW ENDS! Stay for some time and watch the bloopers, SUPER HILARIOUS AS WELL! (:

    Anyway, had Burger King prior to the movie. (:

    IMG_2003

    IMG_2004


    I am the incredible onion ring eater!

    IMG_2005

    IMG_2006

    IMG_2007
    I love the water fountain thingy. When I was young my Dad piggybacked me into a giant water fountain and I was practically soaked, then he bought new clothes for me. I remember that I was 6, and he bought this set of furry white tank top and shorts, with a teddy bear print in front. (:

    IMG_2008

    IMG_2010

    IMG_2011

    IMG_2012

    IMG_2016


    Satin looks prettiest under the light. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment