Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    12 January 2011

    Hit on

    If guys hit on you... I will "HIT ON GUYS." (cracks knuckles)


    I think that's funny. Nevermind if you don't get it though. I think linguistics made me much more sensitive towards the usage of English, and I appreciate intellectual humour more. :P it's kinda common sensical anyway, except all the technical jargons and stuff. It's a fun subject. and so is Literature. I like being an Arts student.

    It's like, you see the science students struggling with allthe new concepts and trying to solve the infinite equations and everything, and then you feel doubly glad that you're an Arts student. It's kind of like a sadistic thing if you think about it.

    Anyway, apologizes for the lack of updates (relative to the holidays) cause school is... Well, no joke. (if you wanna do well)

    P.S: Anyway, Friday's RV's anniversary (don't ask me how old) and hence is a half day at school! (end at 12pm instead!) I'll update more during Fridays and weekends. :) But for now, I gotta revise and help a friend with her work. :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment