Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    05 January 2011

    Gloves.

    IMG_0792


    IMG_0791


    IMG_0976


    IMG_1110


    That's before my haircut.

    Anyway, first day of school was horrible. Everyone's making new friends but I spent my time sneezing.

    (congrats self)

    Sorry if I looked a tad unfriendly! I was ultra sick and my fever came back at around 2.30pm which made my day extra horrid. Didn't go to school today cause I was well, sick, of course. I hate bad starts.

    Alright! This Saturday is go-out time so am looking forward!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment