Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    02 January 2011

    From Thailand, favourite grab-and-go now!

    IMG_0720



    IMG_0721



    IMG_0723

    So detailed and gorgeous, love it heaps! I've another of this in brown, but I prefer the colourful one heh. Anyway I'm currently still a tad afraid of the doll as seen in the first photo. :S

    When I was on my holiday job, my colleague (woah I sound so weird lol, anyway she's an aunty) told me that this kinda things are "hollow" and tend to attract spirits, which will eventually rest within them. Then they'll play around (?) DARN SCARED TO THE PEAK OKAY. But didn't throw away la, it still hangs on my orange pouch.

    Off to play iSketch now! Tata beautifuls!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment