Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    14 January 2011

    Fashion Friday: Vogue photoshoot

    This week's focus is on once again, a photoshoot. This time, a professionally done one. (: It's gonna be on SHINee once more (Promise I'll navigate away from them from this week onwards! In fact I'm finding pretty awesome stuff from America, will share next week so stay tuned!)

    So anyway, this Vogue photoshoot is actually a few years back. They have another Ceci photoshoot which is really good as well, but I can't seem to upload the photos. :(

    So here goes. (:


    Anyway, I realised that Key always get the best clothes. I don't know how many times I've said this, but guys in suits look the best.






    Yes the girl looks like some mad witch. Can you recognise her by the way? (:






    Have I ever mentioned how much I adore suits outlined in white? Bonus if it has a slightly padded shoulder. (Refer to guy on the right) It looks really neat and angular.

    But I'm biased, so I still prefer the clothes donned by Key.



    Button downs are the best! Anyway girls should never wear loose suits if they have a nice curve, it just makes you look fat and weird.


    The shirt looks extremely comfy. Like so soft!


    ONew Pictures, Images and Photos

    Okay, hence concludes today's post! (:

    By the way, just something unrelated to fashion... I saw heaps of dead pigeons near my house today. Like, at least 10? 2 of them were struggling to survive. I seriously think that someone poisoned all of them, for they died beautifully. As in, not biten or stuff like that, and 2 of them were vomitting out feathers or foaming.

    At first I thought that the pigeon (which was struggling to stay alive) was laying eggs. Which was weird cause it was right smack in the middle of the path. Cause it was practically vibrating. Upon closer inspection, I realised that it can't even fly and it's having a seizure.

    I wanted to help them but I had zero idea what to do! Felt super useless and helpless, mostly annoyed with myself. :( Jaslyn and Congyu were with me as well and we were all like WHATTODOWHATTODOOMG.

    Then all of a sudden, a pigeon FELL FROM THE SKY. Not like, glide gracefully and rest on a tree kinda thing, but like, drop dead, lost control, and literally slammed itself onto the ground from above. There was this super loud THUD! and I thought Jaslyn dropped her phone or something. Super shocked.

    I'm currently still a little traumatized.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment