Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    07 January 2011

    Fashion Friday: StuddedOffShoulder SatinBowBand CheckeredSneakers

    So, it's Friday once more. This time round I would like to express something before the post.

    TGIF! Because there's no school for the next 2 days hah!

    Anyway, I mentioned that I did a super bad photoshoot (BECAUSE SAMUEL IS THE WOBBLIEST CAMERAMAN EVER, AND I WAS EQUALLY BAD) within like 2minutes? Still gonna post it up here though. (:

    So anyway, here're the details:


    IMG_1179
    The studs (WHICH ARE REALLY SHINY, I LIKE!) and photobomb by Dobby.

    IMG_1187



    IMG_1258


    The pretty midnight black satin bow from K is for Kani, an online shop that sells handmade (with love!) accessories! (: Plus it came airmailed in a pretty package with a nice bag inside! No this isn't an advertorial.

    Alright, now for the super blurry and hopeless pictures, enjoy!

    IMG_1249



    IMG_1248

    IMG_1246



    IMG_1247



    IMG_1257



    IMG_1256



    IMG_1255

    Side note: Lack sleep, look at my eye bags and dark eye rings oh gosh.

    IMG_1254



    IMG_1253



    IMG_1252



    IMG_1251



    IMG_1250


    P.S: It's really raining by the way, not carrying the umbrella to act cool.

    P.P.S: I'm serious, all shot within 2 minutes, actually 1 minute.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment