Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    21 January 2011

    Fashion Friday: Amazing coats.

    The thing about seasons is that you get to wear different genres of clothes. Winter clothes are bulky and all, so you can afford to grow fat and remain hidden. Until spring, of course.

    It's a pity that you don't get to wear thick fur coats in Singapore. I did see people wearing scarves and furry jackets, paire dup with knee high boots. I prefer to think of them as crazy people.

    It's really pretty and all, I admit. But it's just wrong, wrong setting, wrong scenario, wrong country, wrong clothes, wrong season. It's just un-cool yo.

    So anyway, check out this amazing coat!


    LOVE THE COLOUR COMBINATION!

    Looks super warm and fuzzy and snuggly and (inserts all sorts of comfy terms) Makes the wearer feel like a gorilla I guess. :P Pretty coat!

    The cutting is cool, furry sleeves are hard to pull off, but if you do you'll be wicked beautiful. (: Too flashy though, both meanings. But pretty nonetheless!



    Baggy, button down, hoodie, what more?


    Outlined coats!

    I know of all the disastrous hazards that winter brings along, all that slippery ground and car accidents, heavy snow falls and shovelling, crops dying and such, but still, I don't mind mild snow here in Singapore...

    P.S: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMUEL LOOOOOOOOOW! :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment