Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    09 January 2011

    Croissant and Potato.

    IMG_0815

    IMG_0816

    IMG_0736

    IMG_0735

    IMG_0797

    IMG_0796

    I've always thought of placing a set of 4 photo blocks in my future home, against a plain white wall, just like the above.

    But now, I recognise that they will collect dust and I'm way too lazy to wipe them every single day. Such a chore.

    Then I thought of copying my current wall, which has a stretch of wood across in the middle. So basically no matter where you go (except the kitchen and toilet) you'll see a row of pretty wood in the middle of the wall. (:

    Side note: My house is really woody, all the furniture and everything.

    Then I realise that it'll cost me too much money, which I can spend on tasty food, which is the opportunity cost of furnishing the house.

    Update on my school life: Economics is making me all opportunitycostish these days, there are also some concepts that I wanna seek help fro the teacher. Linguistics and literature (both english by the way yo) are both interesting but I have this crazy feeling that I wouldn't be able to do well in them. Math is... Well, everyone got their tutorial homework except our class if I'm not mistaken, and my graphic calculator hasn't been updated.

    JC life isn't as bad as I thought, for now.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment