Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    20 January 2011

    Crazy food galore.

    As a form of apology for the lack of updates on weekdays, here's a whole trail of photos for you. I hope it makes you hungry HEE.


    Enjoy, folks!

    IMG_1115




    IMG_1116

    You can't see from the photo above but there's actually smoke steaming up!

    I don't have a good camera (in case you don't know by now, all the photos taken by me are taken with my iPhone which has only 5 pathetic megapizels. There's no flash as well (3Gs) so I spend my free time brightening the photos using yet another application on my iPhone.) so you can't really see the effect.

    NEED A GOOD CAMERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.


    IMG_0878



    IMG_0879

    Cheese tofu, Samuel loves it. Speaking of which, tomorrow's Samuel's birthday! Those invited remember to come alright! I invited all of his closer friends, who are all guys. So I'll be the only girl tomorrow.

    Not like I mind, cause I seriously converse better with guys, and I think like a guy, attitude wise also like a guy. Just that everyone's gonna wonder why on Earth I'm with so many guys.

    Oh well.

    IMG_0887



    IMG_0888

    The above looks kinda nice but it tastes crappy. Too sweet! And when someone with a sweet tooth says that it's too sweet, IT'S REALLY WAAAAY SWEET.

    IMG_0880


    And to sum it off, here's 2 overdue pictures of a cute (and tiny) Christmas tree that I saw on a table. :P

    IMG_0952


    IMG_0951

    Alright, tomorrow's Friday so HANG ON EVERYBODEH!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment