Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    23 January 2011

    The cheese place at Clementi

    IMG_1117


    I know I've mentioned this before, but still. FAVOURITE ACCESSORY OF ALL TIMES! This is a clearer picture anyway, love everything about it.

    IMG_0950



    IMG_0949



    IMG_0948

    I have no idea what that shop's called! It basically sells all sorts of cheesy stuff imaginable. Go try it, super nice. It's in the shopping mall outside Clementi MRT station (what is it called?!)

    Anyway, do you hate moths? Well, I DO.

    I spent like half an hour trying to hunt down this tiny moth (like, a baby moth, 7mm or so) I don't dare to kill it, but I was trying to make it fly OUT of the window. So basically, I was weilding this rolled up newspaper and scouting for it, super retarded yes I know.

    So I would tap on the area beside the moth to encourage it to fly away. Y'know how moths flap their wings and the next moment you can't find them anymore?

    I kept searching like crazy I tell you.

    P.S: Dad came to the rescue and vacuumed the whole room, and WALA! We got it, it's dead. Sorry moth.

    Okay, it's 12.18am and I'm going to bed now!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment