Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    25 December 2010

    Xmas is here!

    IMG_0691

    Sorry for the low quality picture lol. I hope that you had fun with your loved ones. (: As for me, I'm spending Christmas at home doing nothing. No life, yes I know.

    "Honestly, what I want for Christmas is for everyone to be happy and healthy. Everyone except bad people like rapists and asses, I hope they'll be sad and starve." - my Facebook update at 4.38pm

    Christmas eve, at around 11.30pm, he called and asked me to answer my door. I thought it was a joke, but with that hope and curiousity in me, I opened the door.

    There he stood, with a tub of Haagen Daz. "Merry Christmas. Sorry that I can't spend Christmas with you." said he with a touch of guilt and a little frown. I knew he would be working, and I honestly don't mind. Besides, both of us don't feel the slightest bit Christmasy, plus hanging out on Christmas means shoveling through the crowd, it'll be tiring and both of us hate crowds.

    I smiled, my heart warming, not extremely touched because I'm rather insensitive that day, but glad that he made the trip despite the fatigue after work.

    I spent the very first instant of Christmas posting the post below, then I turned off my computer and started to finish wrapping up his presents. By the way, I spent a grand total of zero dollars on his present this Christmas. The wrapper is really gorgeous and cute, with little christmas trees and "Merry Christmas" written all over in blue, green and red.

    I hope he'll like it. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment