Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    28 December 2010

    Terribly overdue pictures.

    IMG_0620



    IMG_0618



    IMG_0621



    IMG_0708



    IMG_0716

    Here's the quote of the day,

    Crying doesn't indicate that you're weak. Since birth, it has been a sign that you're alive. - TheQuoteWhore

    School's commencing in exactly 1 week's time. Is there even like a book list, class schedule or something?

    Aaaaaaaaaanyway, I created a Tumblog on Christmas eve and have been posting heaps of pictures (mainly about Key heh) Check it out over here if you wish.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment