Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    30 December 2010

    So true.

    IMG_0730

    If you cannot tell where I took this photo then you are dumb. Nah just kidding, but seriously, you gotta be more observant.

    Anyway, here's brunch the other day...

    IMG_0732


    IMG_0731

    This is what I call, the PERFECT half boiled eggs! I always either undercook or overcook it, THIS TIME, THIIIIIIS IIIIIIIIIIS AWESOOOOOOOOME!

    I've been spamming CityVille on Facebook because I'm so utterly bored. I actually watched a couple of animes, 2 of which is quite nice. Footprints in the sand is a tad touching, another one is about this guy who's the demon king, it's a short and sweet season (as in, season 1.)

    So... It's New Year Eve tomorrow. What are you planning to do?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment