Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    01 December 2010

    Shoe...?

    IMG_0490

    Hey people! Apologises for the absence, I was busy working (and will continue working till 13th December!) so yeap. I work for like 10 to 13 hours a day, so I obviously don't have time to blog! Today's different though, I worked for 8 hours only, so yeap. :P

    Anyway, work is really tiring and I gotta stand THROUGHOUT. (Except for meals, of course. Which are not provided. Sigh.) The standing part is the worst, My toes will be numb at the end of the day and both my legs will ache like mad. Like seriously wanna collapse that kind, no joke lor.

    It's not that I'm princessy okay. You stand for 13 hours see you will die anot. Answer is you won't, BUT IT'S STILL TIRING TO THE ULTIMATE YO.

    On a brighter side, I kinda like cashiering except the times whereby the customer uses a foreign voucher, or purchase an item without a price tag, then I gotta run around the big big store in search of help and desperately look for another same item with a price tag.

    ANYWAY!

    So basically I'll be updating my blog probably once every 2 or 3 days instead of the usual daily posts. So I might get a guest blogger (I'm sure you people can guess who yo.) to substitute me for the time being. (: Also, I'll post 2 posts in 1 day to make up for the loss!

    Because I love my readers. Which is you, YES YOU! :D Okay thank you see you again have a nice day haha bye bye! (That's what I've been saying for like a zillion times today lol.)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment