Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    06 December 2010

    Say hello to my new toy. (updated!)

    IMG_0724




    IMG_0725




    IMG_0726

    Say hello to the X-mini Happy capsule speakers, also known as Happy. (:

    Am trying to get it to work now, it's still charging at the moment. Now I can finally listen to some music before I sleep, WITHOUT the hassle of the stupid ear piece and worry that my phone will run out of battery.

    Anyway, it's been ages since I last listened to music. Listen as in, for more than 10 minutes. The last time I actually listened to music is like years ago, no joke. Because I prefer silence, or listening to other sounds.

    If I'm on the bus, I like to listen to the sound of the engine, eavesdrop on other people's conversation (not intentional anyway, they talk real loud.) watch what others are doing etc. Plus I hate taking out my ear piece, it's troublesome. Then when I alight I gotta fumble about, try to avoid the wire, get my ezlink card and stuff.

    So yeap, I don't listen to music. Not because I hate it, but because I cannot be bothered to turn it on. Not even when I'm using the computer. No background music whatsoever, cause I like to hear the sounds that the keyboard makes when I type. I know, I'm weird.

    I know you music freaks out there who're constantly on your iPod or with a pair of headphones over your heads must be thinking that what I'm doing is impossible. And that one cannot live without music.

    UPDATE! (at 10.31pm on the same day)

    I absolutely CANNOT get the X-mini Happy to work. And it wouldn't show up on my computer so that I can upload music tracks into it. :( So it's basically useless now. If it's really spoilt then I still gotta find out where I can go to fix it. Sigh. Sam shall help me with it tomorrow, after all guys are naturally good at gadgets, right?

    It's kinda funny, like an inborn thing. Just like how (generally) girls are better at languages whereas guys are better at sciences. How guys can usually drive better and girls just CANNOT drive for nuts. Yes, they can drive, but they pull breaks at the wrong times, wait for really long and take a million years to park a tiny car into a colossal parking space. Then they do things like ai mai ai mai (hokkien) one.

    In short, girls can't drive (well).

    Okay, shall sleep now, GOOD BYE DEAR READERS! I've got to work for 9 hours tomorrow, then 13 the day after. (Mega sigh)

    My right toe (the biggest one. Like a toe thumb, whatever you call it.) has been numb for days, like 24/7 since the start of my job. I hope it's normal and isn't like a signal of an illness or something.

    Okay byebye!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment