Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    13 December 2010

    Presents after work! ♥

    IMG_0809



    IMG_0813



    IMG_0814

    I rarely insert the love sign, cause I think it's gay. Like, sissy-gay. So when I DO insert it, it means that I'm extremely gay. Gay as in, happy-gay.

    So basically! Sam gave me an early Christmas today, straight after work. (: I got this Domokun bag (I've ALWAYS thought it's dokumon, or does it work both ways?) that's super cute and it's hands and legs will dangle as I walk YAYE! Hee.

    By the way I don't like tote bags, although I do carry them out, pretty rarely though. I very much prefer school bags, like, double slings. So yeap, he knows me best. (:

    AND AND AND I GOT CANDY FLOSS (from universal studios) AS WELL! They jack up the price heaps by the way, $3.90 for that tiny can of it, BLEH.

    Am a happy girl! So I'm gonna be gay and spam equally gay, baby pink hearts to end this post.

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    No comments:

    Post a Comment