Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    20 December 2010

    Pathetic morons.

    I'm gonna complain about this bunch of Chinese Singaporeans. I bet if their race is different from mine people will be like, "YOU'RE SO MEEEAN AND RACIIIIST!" Seriously, so only Chinese people can complain about Chinese people? That's so weird and senseless. Plus it's totally inaccurate to infer that someone is racist when they're stating facts. Unless they tell racial jokes la, that's different.

    Ugh, anyway the incident occurred 5 minutes ago so I'm still very pissed, will attempt to refrain from cussing.

    Anyway, this post will only stay here till tomorrow night, because I like to keep my blog happy.

    (deleted at 12.49pm, 21st December.)

    Shall leave some sentences from the post though.

    Some people find it awkward to thank strangers.
    It is against everything to fault an innocent person. It's okay to be annoyed because emotions cannot be controlled, but definitely wrong to fault.

    I believe that children under 12 are innocent and are never at fault, it lies with their parents.

    By the way the most freaking annoying thing about this is that they feigned ignorance and I absolutely cannot stand that.
    I
    HATE
    PEOPLE
    WHO
    FEIGN
    IGNORANCE

    No comments:

    Post a Comment