Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    15 December 2010

    Old stuff




    I hope that you can see the top 2 images, and not just 2 blanks with a cross at the top right hand corner.

    Just watched a couple of episodes from Casper the friendly ghost and Yogi Bear. Dad was watching half of the Yogi Bear with me, and he was telling me that it's an ultra old cartoon that he watched when he was little (as if I didn't know, hah.) and I was telling him how much I adore old cartoons.

    Let me digress a little ah..

    I also told him about my extremely weird dream this morning. Dad sat beside me as I just woke up and listened to my dream which involves a magical mountain behind River Valley (the school that I'm in.) in which heaps of RVians are sitting in 2s, queueing for their turn to enter this portal that will transport them to all sorts of dimensions. It's like a camp thing.

    And that there's a 2nd mama shop called "ADORE" and I was all so amazed that I didn't know about that till NOW. Then I waited for the queue to be gone and went to another dimension, the future or something.

    I was in this forest and there're heaps of fallen branches everywhere. It was freezing cold and the wind was harsh, then this guy/genie appeared and told me that I could buy the fallen branches for (inserts ridiculously expensive amount) and that the branches can only burn for 3 seconds. SO USEFUL.

    Then he even showed me a demonstration. So, there's this cartoon branch burning for 3 seconds before disappearing.

    I was like, what?! And I woke up.

    OKAY I DIGRESSED TO MUCH!

    Back on track, I love old stuff. Cause it's nice, it makes us reminise, and most important of all, I believe that things in the past are less corrupt.


    Why do I say so? You see, as people advance, they grow greedier. That's the concept. Everyone is greedy, both you and I. Yes, I am greedy too, just like you. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment