Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    10 December 2010

    LOVE THE JACKETS













    Studs and padded shoulders. (love)

    I think coats with padded shoulders really gives you shape, ESPECIALLY if you've a narrow shoulder, in which you'll appear weak (?) and uneven.

    I generally hate studs by the way, cause they are either overused or placed in unglamorous and awkward places. But this jacket is real naise!




    Are these stone washed or something? Love the colour gradient.

    Side track: Woah, I love the words, it's super pretty.

    The jackets/coats are simply GORGEOUS. :D Okay, this shall be my last Outfit+Key spam (for the time being, till I am suddenly overwhelmed.)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment