Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    24 December 2010

    Life is fragile; Accidents occur.

    I just received Sam's text, it read:

    "Oh god... I just saw an emergency ambulance rushing someone to hospital. Half hour before Christmas... Poor bloke :/"

    Can you imagine? If that someone is one with a family, with kids jumping about, anxiously waiting for him to reach home from work and surprise him with a midnight Christmas meal?

    Or he's single, and just bought the perfect gift to propose to his girl-to-be? But this had to happen?

    His entire life practically came to a dramatic halt.

    I know that accidents happen every single day, people die, babies are born, et cetera. The basic cycle of life. But accidents like this, accidents that take place on special and meaningful occasions, pains me the most. :/

    I'm just hoping that he will be fine and it's just a not-very-serious kinda injury. :/ It's on occasions like this that we learn to appreciate and be contented with what we have. This Christmas, be with our loved ones. You don't need to shower gifts, or buy expensive log cakes, turkeys and what not.

    Just being with your loved ones, is a bless. (:

    P.S: Spread the message, darlings.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment