Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    09 December 2010

    Let's play a game.

    IMG_0596

    Just a random picture of a steak, which has entirely coughcough no link with what you're about to read.

    Allow me to test you, alright? I'll provide an evidence and you make the conclusion. It's as simple as that. Well, here goes.

    Evidence: XL sizes of dark-coloured clothes (black cardigans, dark grey skirts etc) are ALWAYS out of stock.
    Conclusion: Go figure.

    ***

    Evidence: Eating spicy stuff is torturous, but it's simply so tasty and irresistable.
    Conclusion: Go figure.

    ***

    Evidence: People complaining about a certain something, but refuse to do anything to alter the fact.
    Conclusion: Go figure.

    ***

    Evidence: Someone laughing at a mean comment, then proceed to be like, "OMG, YOU'RE SO MEEEEAAAAAN! Don't be like that la!"
    Conclusion: Go figure.

    ***

    Evidence: Someone who's extremely terrible and evil, makes use of others to gain popularity. End result? Extremely popular, everyone thinks she's innocent and naise and everything.
    Conclusion: Go figure.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment