Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    27 December 2010

    Jeremy's concert + Ichiban

    IMG_0954

    IMG_0921

    An overpriced purple rose for Jeremy, who played the flute well. (: Took me ages to find the perfect lighting for this shot, plus it's extremely difficult to attempt to get a clear photo on a moving MRT.

    IMG_0932
    IMG_0930

    IMG_0908

    IMG_0959

    IMG_0958

    IMG_0957
    HAH, MAH BIG FACE GREETS YOU.

    IMG_0956

    IMG_0955



    Went to Malaysia, Johor Bahru, last Thursday, (23rd Dec) Dad drove us there. Took heaps of pictures so stay tuuuuuuuuuned! Oh, and I bought some super pretty clothes! It's seriously difficult to find cheap and nice clothes, but I did over there, SO I BOUGHT!

    If you know me, I'm the type that hates shopping so yeah. I don't mind looking at the goods, but I rarely buy'em. This time round I kinda did a mini shopping spree and I think the loots are all worth it! (:

    I also managed to take a couple of vintage shots! Like those cracked walls and terrible fans. Mad love them, will post them up another time!

    I also received my 2 packages from U.S.A! Hurray! I love receiving mails!

    I'm using a lot of exclamation marks! Okay bye!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment