Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    21 December 2010

    I'm a lego kinda girl.

    IMG_0513




    IMG_0514




    IMG_0516

    "Space station controller reporting for duty!"

    Anyway, lego is like the most original and god-like toy invention (nex to to play-doh, which is like a rip off from normal dough.) You get to be all creative, imaginative and build from scratch. I like lego. :D

    Girls should play lego instead of Barbie Doll. I mean seriously, it's overpriced anyway. You can like play games whereby you imagine that you're an ultra cool hero of some sort and run around the room, wrapped in your blanket. Then you can imagine that you're crossing terrains and stuff (BEST IF YOU HAVE A PARTNER, like a cousin, to play with you. :D), whacking imaginary demons that appear for no absolutely reason. Also, remember to weild a light saber, also known as a cane.

    THAT, is fun.

    Would love to do that now but too bad, I'm 16 and nobody is as childish and crazy as that to play with me.

    P.S: 4 more days to Christmas and I still don't feel the least bit Christmasy.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment