Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    06 December 2010

    I hate Candy Canes.

    IMG_0483

    IMG_0702

    IMG_0705

    Love the way lights magically brighten up the evil, scary night. (:

    Sorry once again, for the lack of posts. My work ends on the 13th of December so be assured that daily posts will resume after which. (:

    Anyway, I've always hated candy canes.


    They sure look gorgeous and delicious, that I must admit. And I love the red and white colours spiralling down/up. It looks sweet (as in, it looks sweet, and it looks as if it tastes sweet.) Furthermore, red and white goes well, and I'm glad that our national flag is red and white hee. :D


    Let me digress a little, when I was young I hated drawing the stars on the flag. It would ALWAYS end up out of shape, then I would attempt to make it better but it just makes the stars get bigger and bigger till I get fed up.

    Y'know, like you try to cover up something that you drew by drawing OVER it, and making it bigger? Then in the end you jsut crumple the paper and throw it in the bin. In which I would miss, then I gotta pick it up myself.

    (annoyed)

    Okay, end of digression.

    But seriously ah, they taste like crap. It's like, spicy (?) and gross? So please don't get me any candy canes for Christmas. I would very much appreciate your thoughtfulness but I would throw the candy cane away or give it to someone else. :P

    Seriously, candy canes are gross! But pretty nonetheless. And Christmas seems a tad wrong and incomplete without candy canes. And of course, Santa (and for the guys, sexy/slutty santarinas) and gingerbread men/women, angels flying around, missletoes and such.

    P.S: Just bought a new fridge. The old one decided to quit without ANY prior notice, and guess what? ALL THE FOOD IN THE FRIDGE SPOILT. Yaye, this is awesome and calls for a celebration.

    P.P.S: Hmm... Shall have a special Christmas post on Christmas! :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment