Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    30 December 2010

    Hair woes.

    "Aiya... Bad hair day."
    "Stupid center parting."


    Sounds familiar eh?

    We all have our own hair troubles, especially girls with long hair. (ME ME ME ME ME!) I, for one, wished that I had Rapunzel's hair. Except dark brown.

    Aaaaaaaaand shorter.

    So anyway, this is my hair (and my knitted pink hat!)

    IMG_1120



    IMG_1119

    My hair is naturally straight, sort of. (Asians tend to have straighter hair by the way, SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN okay, not some rubbish that I conjured.) and I like it that way. But many a times I get frustrated at my hair for various reasons. Here's a list:

    #1. Tangled ends

    First and foremost, EVERYBODY HATES TANGLED ENDS!

    It's just plain annoying! My comb even broke because of this (as in, the little toothpick-like stuff broke, not the whole comb lol) I think I'm too violent. There is a way to get rid of this, of course. You just gotta keep going to the hairdresser's to snip off your split ends. But that would cost way too much $.

    Or you can do it yourself, and risk looking like this.

    Hahahahahahah! How can she smile with this?!

    So yes, hence concludes my hatred for split ends.

    #2. Flippy ends

    By that I mean how the hair curl towards the end, and not in a very nice way. All the hair ends end up pointing outwards. (-.-) People will go, "Wah, you never comb your hair uh?"

    The worst part is if one half of your hair curls up, and the other doesn't. (It happens! Most prolly when you wake up.) So you look lopsided, which is annoyingly hilarious.

    #3. Center parting

    I have straight bangs, and people with straight bangs hate center partings. Why? It makes you look ridiculous and funny.

    So whenever the wind blows or anything, I'll automatically transform into center parting mode. Sigh.

    #4. Hair faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall

    I think that people with longer hair tend to lose their hair more often. I think my case is pretty extreme, when I wake up there's hair on my pillow. :O And my Dad always complain that I drop way too much hair. (he vacuums)

    Is this normal? I don't wanna go bald at 16 aaaaaaaaaaaah. :(

    I face the above 4 problems everyday lor. I think the guys must be pretty shocked after reading this post. I always had this assumption that guys don't comb their hair. There is no need to comb ley (to me) it's short and neat.

    Anyway! I shall end this post with pictures of cool hair.



    I've always wanted to try that! But it looks really painful, like... I don't know. I think it'll restrict facial movement.

    But it still looks cool!


    Okay bye!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment