Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    18 December 2010

    Greet my fringe! (Also, a ghost with short bangs?)

    IMG_0570



    IMG_0571




    IMG_0572




    IMG_0573


    This is honestly scary, I should star in a horror flick man.

    IMG_0574


    IMG_0575

    To be honest, it's not that long lol, I just grabbed the non-fringes to my fringe to make it appear extremely long and ghost-like. Anyway, realise that all ghosts have long fringes, you don't see ghosts with short bangs.


    (Okay I just googled, no there isn't any ghosts with short bangs. If google doesn't have it, it must be unreal.)
    Okay, let me attempt to draw a ghost with short bangs.




    What do you say, I'm an an artist? Why, thank you! :D

    Okay la, so it looks hideous and infinitely weird! Ghosts (as in, those movie-ones) should always have long flowing hair that looks a little rebonded but un-combed. Then perhaps a touch of bleeding eyes, super scary can.

    Anyway I'm one who CANNOT watch horror flicks, seriously. I'll keep thinking about it at night, and I can't sleep. Then I wanna open my eyes, but I don't dare, BUT I WANT TO. Y'know that kinda thing? It's stupid, but it's scary.

    Then like, I would imagine stuff. I wouldn't dare to turn when I'm in my bed as well, although lying on 1 side for so long made it really hot. Cause I'm afraid that a head will greet me when I turna nd stuff like that. DON'T LAUGH!

    :(

    No comments:

    Post a Comment