Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    09 December 2010

    Greet my big fat face.

    IMG_0786



    IMG_0785



    Do you know that you can check whether or not your eyes are problematic by shining a bit of light on them?

    You obviously don't like, blast a mega bright lightbulb upon it la. You might be momentarily blinded by the way. Simply stare at... Say... Your dimmest light at home. So long as it's capable of producing a bright speck on your eyes. (refer to picture above)

    Then take a picture of it/Ask someone to help you check. The specks of lights are supposed to be at the same position on both eyes. For instance, the above picture right, the speck of light is in the top middle of BOTH my eyes.

    If you have a problematic eye (I don't know, cataracts or something?) you should see the lights in different positions. E.g: Left eye has a white speck at the bottom, right eye has a white speck on top. Y'know what I mean, right?

    P.S: Actually you should have difficulty seeing if you really have a problem, so there's really no need to conduct the test. Aiya, useless information sorry. (=.=)

    IMG_0784



    IMG_0768



    IMG_0767



    IMG_0766

    I ANYHOW PLACE MY HANDS ONE, WAS QUITE AMAZED WHEN IT SHOWED ONLY MY EYES, SO COOL.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment