Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    26 December 2010

    Fragile life #2

    While most people are celebrating Christmas, my neighbour died, her funeral was held at the void deck this afternoon on Christmas day. Today. I always make it a point to be silent and look down when I walk past a funeral, to remain solemn. I cannot stand people who laugh and smile when they're near a funeral, for god's sake show some basic respect.

    She's a nice and friendly woman, with an adorable daughter who's studying in a primary school.

    Basically, she was undergoing some form of chemotherapy, her hair kept falling. She spent her last days spending it with her family.

    Christmas, will be a festival of celebration for all of us. But for her family, it will be a remembrace of pain and loss.

    This Christmas, appreciate your loved ones. Don't wait until you lose, before you learn to be contented with what you already possess.

    Love your family, spend time with them. Don't prioritize the Internet. This Christmas, be with your loved ones.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment