Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    24 December 2010

    Fashion Friday: Double Doors (W Magazine Photoshoot)

    First and foremost, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE! :D

    This is the time when all the party people head down to the Christmas countdown and stuff, dress up as santas and santarinas and head to clubs. The not-so-partay people would go for outings and barbeque or something, head to shop like crazy and stuff. But not me, because I've no life and these kinda things are expensive, plus I cannot hang out late.

    Okay! Moving on to the 2nd Fashion Friday post, today I'm featuring a W Magazine photoshoot. The models are Min Ho and Onew (real name Jin Ki) from SHINee (See, I sort of deviated away from Key hah. Although honestly, I think Key would look better in this cause of his jawline+eyes. Fits the concept.)

    Anyway, the main love about this photoshoot is the classic use of black and white, plus the simple camera angles. Also, average lightings to create cast nice shadows that further defines the models' features. (:




    Note: Silky fur (!) It's a pity Singapore doesn't snow, all the winter wear looks so gorgeous. Plus you can grow a belly and cover it up with the bulky clothes, double hurray!

    Anyway I always recommend white over black, white is a pure yet strong colour and it just looks nicer. But the point is I ALWAYS choose the black eventually cause the white will turn yellowish after some time. Sigh.


    Love the angular look of the shirt. Guys look nicer wearing slightly V-neck shirts. That's if that guy has a nice chest and broad shoulders. Too V-neck looks like he's trying to show-off and it's gross.





    I actually have quite a lot of winter hats at home and it's a pity to see them lying in my cupboard. :( My favourite is a stripy pink+light pink+pale pink+white one. (you gotta highlight, oops.)


    You see, it'll look as though I'm acting cool or something if I wore it in Singapore.



    WHY CAN'T SINGAPORE BE COOOOOLD. :(

    The above is my favourite shot. (: It's redundant to highlight this but still, LOOK AT THE POINTY HOODIE! Me want! It's way cool (Oh, I just made a pun! As in, looks cool, and is cooling cause there's air circulating round the hoodie space.) and nobody will stand near your back, thumbs up!

    But the main thing is that it looks classy and cool heh.
    Also note the cutting of Onew's (the guy in front) shirt! Love clean and precise cuttings.

    High collars are good. I can't really see the details of the clothes cause all the black just blended in, no clear lines. I can't really tell if it's a cape-like clip on or loose sleeves. Either way looks gorgeous anyway. (:







    Don't worry it has English sub titles.

    Check out the beautiful video, which is really good. Awesome beackground music and everything is also in black and white. The video is basically great and fits the theme so well!

    I've decided to end the post with a (quite awkward, cause he looks as though he's gonna fall) gif of Key during a Photoshoot, I bet I'll end all Fashion Friday posts with key or something.


    Hence concludes this week's Fashion Friday! Hee. :D

    P.S: I hope the pictures won't disappear and become blank boxes, they're really nice shots! :(

    No comments:

    Post a Comment