Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    17 December 2010

    Fashion Friday: Double bows & dull colours.

    I'm actually pretty excited as I type this lol. To be honest, I wrote this post yesterday, but I couldn't post it cause it isn't a Friday! Wanted to save this on next Friday (Christmas Eve) so that it'll be a tad meaningful, but I'm impatient when it comes to sharing!

    So here's the news!

    From today onwards I'll limit any fashion-related posts (I'll attempt to deviate away from Key, but I'm biased alright.) on Fridays, so it'll Fashion Friday posts. (Uncatchy alliteration, I know.)

    Wanted Trendy Tuesday, but it can be Trendy Thursdays as well lol. It's weird, I can only play around with Mondays and Fridays cause the others have pairs. Sigh.

    I know Fashion Friday isn't even grammatically correct. Trust me, I totally CANNOT STAND bad grammar. But Fashionable Fridays sound waaaay too long. I even think Fashion Fridays sound long so I changed it to a singular form.

    So yeap, this shall be the pioneering, first-ever Fashion Friday on my blog! I demand everyone to stand up and applause!

    (thanks for ignoring)

    Okay just kidding (but seriously, you ignored.) I shall get to the topic now.


    Really adore this cute bow! Note that there are a bunch of minute little gold bows on the black bow itself. (: If you look close enough, it's actually a 2-layered bow, meaning a double bow. The first layer is all black, the one behind it is the one filled with bows. Double bows give the bow more bulk, makes it look puffier and hulkier.

    P.S: Also love the cutting and material of the blazer!

    Want this boooooooooooooow! (or the person wearing it, would gladly prefer the later.) Naise colour combination and lovely details!

    Also love the faint colour difference of the 2 piece top. The sweater looks really warm and fuzzy, with plain and simple patterns lining the V-neck. And there's this black bird necklace to top it off. (: Then there's simple, dull-coloured accessories to complete this look as well.

    Nice. (:

    Dull colours match, and they produce this... Unique glow. It's not as attention grabbing and as a glaring limegreen hoodie (which will also look really nice, think I'll write on that next Friday, WHICH IS CHRISTMAS EVE WOOHOO!) but it'll slowly grow on you. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment