Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    15 December 2010

    Decorating a cake.

    The following series of photos are all WAAAAY overdue. It's Shu Yu's birthday cake. (: Anyway her name is pronounced as shu-yui and not shu-you.

    IMG_0578

    IMG_0579

    IMG_0580

    IMG_0589

    IMG_0592

    IMG_0584

    IMG_0591

    I didn't know that The Icing Room is under Bread Talk eh lol. (I bet half of you only knew till today lor, DON'T LIE!)

    So basically, I regret not bringing home the leftover icings. :( It might be a sinful appetiser in the morning, or I can use it to decorate a normal cake or something. Anyway, I REGRET. :(

    Oh and I know that the cake looks gorgeous thank you very much. It's done by Cong Yu and I hee, we are artistic people. She wrote the super naise cursive words as well, genius lor!

    Alright, these few days have been pretty eventful for me, as in, photo-taking wise. (: I've found this awesome spot in my house, by the window. Between 1pm to 3pm, I simply close the window a bit and let light shine in from a certain angle. It takes AWESOME photos. Shall show you people another day heh.

    And then I'll repeat the chunk of information again to explain the wonders of that spot at home, because not every reader read every entry. SO YOU PEOPLE BETTER START READING. Nay, just kidding. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment