Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    14 December 2010

    CUTE BOY ALERT!

    IMG_0503

    IMG_0491


    Hey people, I'm currently having awesome cotton candy as I type. Life is sweet, literally. Who invented cotton candy anyway.

    Oh, just googled.

    "Cotton candy was invented in 1897 by William Morrison and John C. Wharton, candymakers from Nashville, Tennessee, USA. They invented a device that heated sugar in a spinning bowl that had tiny holes in it. It formed a treat that they originally called "Fairy Floss." As the bowl spun around, the caramelized sugar was forced through the tiny holes, making feathery candy that melts in the mouth. "

    via enchanted learning, NOT wikipedia hah!

    THEY ARE PURE GENIUSES! Kudos to them YAAAAYEEEE! Fairy floss is awesome!

    By the way, check out the cute video below. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment