Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    20 December 2010

    5 more days to Christmas, hence 5 pretty boys.

    IMG_0616

    Photo taken while going up the escalator, hence the blurry shot. But it's the best out of the 10 so yeap. I love how shopping malls are all decorated with Christmasy stuff, the lights are awesome! In case you can't tell by now, I'm infatuated with lights.

    So anyway, they're all gonna be taken down in a bit for New Year, what a waste. :(

    5 pictures coming up, not taken or drawn by me.


    By the way that's how their bedroom really looks like. Onew sleeps in the center since he's the leader. It's not that there isn't enough rooms to fit all 5 of them, it's just that they wanna sleep together to be closer and be more bonded.

    For the next few pictures, you can ogle at the guys or you can take note of the photography, especially the lighting and shadows. Also look at the background and how overall feel of the picture.

    Photography is cool, like k00lz kinda cool.

    Note the actions, items and clothes (oops, I'm overlapping a little of Fashion Friday, which reminds me, the upcoming Fashion Friday will be awesome cause there's gonna be a featured PHOTOSHOOT WOOHOO!) Also note how some poses accentuate a feeling that they desire to bring forth.

    SHINee Pictures, Images and Photos
    SHINee Pictures, Images and Photos
    SHINee Pictures, Images and Photos

    shinee Pictures, Images and Photos

    No comments:

    Post a Comment