Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    22 December 2010

    3 more days to Xmas, hence 3 blur flashes. (ft. cute animals)

    IMG_0693

    IMG_0694

    IMG_0696

    IMG_0697

    I love stopping by at pet shops to gaze at the adorable madness. They're so cute and fluffy and they're usually sound asleep.

    I used to keep hamsters, they kept giving birth like crazy and I had like 20+ or 30 hamsters lor, no lie. A tiny fraction of the hamsters don't make it, cause they frooze to death. :( Apparently the mother didn't have time (or didn't bother) to take care of all her babies, by the way the father does NOTHING. Useless thing.

    I saved some babies before, by placing them in my relatively big and warm hands. But they still need to go back to their mother so sometimes they wander about the cage then by the time I woke up they died. :(

    1 out of 8 of the babies died. :(

    Anyway, allow me to deviate from the sad topic of death...

    Christmas is coming in 3 days, and yes I don't feel the least bit Christmasy. But here's 3 blur flashes (green and red somemore!) to mark today!


    Have you done your Christmas shopping? (: As in, gifts for other people, not yourself yo. If not, try buying some fabric and sew a toy. It's meaningful and sincere, plus it's always nice to try something new. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment