Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    24 November 2010

    Yellow handphone strap

    IMG_0302

    Hello everybody! :D

    I'll be heading down to Marina Square tomorrow to grab my clothes (work clothes) and work schedule. Then I'll proceed to the expo for my job training. (: And THEN I'll start work in a few days time.

    Am kinda dreading work, but am anticipating it as well cause this will be my first ever job. Up to 12 hours daily, over a span of 2 weeks. I think I'll be even more thrifty after working.

    Which reminds me, I'm gonna do a couple of stuff with my first pay check, most of it will go to my bank account (cause I can't buy shares at this age, darn.) So here's a list that I made, am excited!

    1. BANK.

    2. I'm gonna spare $30 or $40 if I'm crazy enough, for shopping. Am planning to buy some clothes, yes you heard me, I might consider going shopping. (WOW, I'M GONNA SHOP. FIRST TIME IN HISTORY.) Nothing fancy though, cheap and nice clothes for the sake of weddings. SO many weddings to attend and too little dresses.

    I can totally forsee myself grieving and regretting shopping afterwards. But oh well, I need to force myself to pamper sometimes.

    3. I'll also get my dad a durian cake for Christmas HAH.

    4. Shall not reveal this.

    Anyway, am watching season 8 of 24, on episode 17 now.

    Spoiler alert, highlight to reveal: HASSAN DIED. YES HE DID.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment