Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    20 November 2010

    Why I love Photography..

    IMG_0354

    Hey guys! This post contains a whooping grand total of 16 pictures taken in SOTA, all of which are artsy fartsy so this is kinda like my best (and longest?) photo blog entry so far. (:

    Okay, feed your imagination.


    IMG_0359

    IMG_0361

    IMG_0365

    IMG_0364

    IMG_0367
    The above photos are captured thanks to the super hi-tech (DUMDUMDUUUUUUUUM) shutter speed! Or something like that. Sorry, not a camera expert but it sure looks cool.

    IMG_0368

    IMG_0371

    IMG_0372

    IMG_0373

    IMG_0375

    IMG_0374

    IMG_0376

    IMG_0377

    IMG_0378

    This is why I love photography, it captures the littlest moments in which we all tend to miss. Like how we always dread going to school early in the morning (am guilty) but we fail to see the brilliant shade of the sky, the annoyingly pleasant beam from the sun, and the lovely fluffy clouds above.

    I love how photography freezes time. Memories tend to fade as time go by, but photographs stay stagnant and still. It reminds us and allow us to reminise. It is that that makes it so unique, special, one of a kind.

    I love how I look back at my baby photos and be amazed at how much I grew, how I developed, how I celebrated my birthdays. Thing is, I don't remembering celebrating birthdays when I was young. As in, I know I've celebrated, but I don't know how it went, and I certainly don't remember myself dunking my nose IN the creamy cake and be all overjoyed.

    Sometimes we accidentally capture some sort of a random person in the background, then we re-take the shot and ignore the previous one. But I think that's fate. You see, out of so many people to have photobombed you, it is that random stranger, the person who is there at the right place, right moment, in that mere fraction of a second when you snap a photo. That's something amazing isn't it?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment