Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    07 November 2010

    Sumo wrestlers get iPads.

    I read from OMGFacts that Japan would be distributing iPads to its sumo wrestlers because cell phones are too small for their hands.

    They will be distributing them to the 51 sumo wrestling clubs or "stables" in Japan. This way the stablemasters can stay in touch with the wrestlers without having to use computers or cell phones.


    In the past the wrestlers have been missing information sent by phone or by fax. Apparently, cell phones are way too small for them to use properly.

    (?!?!?!!?!?!)



    His boobs are colossal!

    Seriously! Sumo wrestlers are humongous and to be honest, they look like a greedy and non-green version of The Hulk. I remember watching this show that said that sumo wrestlers actually have ranks. In order to climb up the rank ladder, you have to pass a certain test. Also, the juniors have to respect their seniors heaps. For instance, seniors get priority to eat first (they do NEED to eat a lot) and stuff like that.

    I've always wanted to meet one and hug him. Or her, are there even female sumo wrestlers?!

    I just googled, YES THERE ARE.




    Imagine getting body slammed.

    Now we know where the creator of Pokemon (who died a week back if I'm not mistaken. Or is it the original scriptwriter? Whatever the case, we'll miss you. You filled up my childhood days, the entire 3 to 4 years spent playing Pokemon Silver, Gold, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Crystal, Sapphire etc) got his inspiration from.
    "Yuuuum..." says Snorlax.

    Anyway, I love Snorlax cause it's defence is amazing! Used it to thrash the Elite 4, sort of like a tanker while I heal my dead Pokemon. Blaziken and Beautifly (cause she's pretty. But I think I caught a male, oh well.) is the best!

    (proud of myself)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment