Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    19 November 2010

    Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale

    Am super looking forward to watching Rapunzel! I love her gorgeous hair and am quite shocked at how she was portrayed in Shrek LOL. (In case you don't know, in Shrek they said that she's wearing extensions and she's ultra bimbotic.)

    So anyway! Here's how to do a super simple and neat hairdo. In case you haven't realised, a neat hairstyle often makes one look young. (:

    Warning: It may appear hideous to some of you people out there.

    Oh by the way it takes like 1 minute to do this, that's if you're efficient like me. :D

    Step 1: Comb!

    IMG_0642

    By the way, I ALWAYS break 1 or 2 sticks on the comb. DO YOU DO THAT? Did I hear a yes? HI-5!

    Step 2: Hairband!



    IMG_0651

    Side note: I've got like 4 or 5 hair bands and I don't ever use them. Bought it cause Dad told me to.

    Step 3: Tie a braid.


    IMG_0655

    Basically, you just gotta sweep all your hair to one side, any side which you prefer. Afterwhich, grab a bunch of hair (any amount you like) and braid them.

    Step 4: Twirl!


    IMG_0667

    Now you've got that long braid of hair right? Twirl it around the rest of your hair such that the braid acts like a rubber band.

    Step 5: Pretty clip (optional)


    IMG_0669

    IMG_0673

    Just grab a random pretty clip and clip the braid to your hair. (The picture above shows the braid gone. I kinda un-braided it in the process because it's hard to take pictures with one hand grabbing onto my hair and the other trying to balance my iPhone.)

    If you don't have a pretty clip, then simply secure the braid in place with a classic bobby pin.


    IMG_0677

    Yeap, that's about it! Anyway ignore my eye bags and the weird eyes and creepy smile, I'm losing a lot of sleep. :(

    I went to the trouble to neaten up my hair, what about you? Bring your hair to life now at www.magicalhair.com.sg

    AND AND AND! Catch Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale Movie! I seriously think that it looks awesome lo, and the producers did a lot of work to animate the LOOONG THOUSAND STRANDS OF BLONDE HAAAAAAAIR. (:

    The movie's starting from 25th November (3D only) & 2 December island wide! Join the official Disney Studios Singapore Facebook & Twitter page if you wish. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment