Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    04 November 2010

    My favourite bows (which are a tad too small)

    IMG_0169

    IMG_0166

    I love the colour combination heh. Bright colours are awesome cause it makes me feel happy and young! (Can you imagine me wearing the bows when I'm say... 50? A bit coughdisguatingcough)

    We're only young once, so treasure every moment of it. (:

    ANYWAY!

    I just read that crocodiles swallow stones to help them dive deeper (via OMGFacts) and that octopus is about the size of a flea at birth. Also, the sperm of a mouse is longer than the sperm of an ELEPHANT. Oooooh, so cool!

    Good bye everybody, don't forget to exercise during the holidays yeah? That's something only I can do.

    P.S: Excited about tomorrow~ :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment