Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    12 November 2010

    Mini marshmellow ice-cream

    IMG_0336




    IMG_0331




    IMG_0333

    Yesterday, I went to NTUC with my Dad and convinced him to get 2 Kinder Joys after much persuation. (He thinks that it's a complete scam of money, in which I cannot agree more. But there are surprise TOOOOOYS! How can anyone resist surprises?!)

    So both of us stood at the Kinder Joy rack for nearly 5 whole minutes, shaking practically every Kinder Joy egg present, listening to the noises that they made. I suggested that the louder it is, the better. Cause it can only mean that there're more spare parts for you to put together, and that's the fun part.

    Dad says that we should come by there again to purchase the Kinder Joys on his 90th birthday as some sort of a celebration.

    So we ended up with the best 2 and bought them at a discounted price of $2.65 (If I'm not mistaken)

    Am currently waiting for Dad to reach home (he's driving Mum home) so that I can open the Kinder Joy.

    (beams)

    P.S: I prefer Kinder Surprise, there's so much more chocolate, and it's a freaking chocolate EGG with the orange capsule inside. It's way better, and no doubt tastier. I hate the 2 stupid chocolate crisp balls thingy in KinderJoy.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment