Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    06 November 2010

    Letters.

    IMG_0341

    Have been feeling giddy for the whole of today thanks to MineCraft. I can never feel healthy after a few rounds of gaming, ESPECIALLY games with the 1st person's view (e.g: Halo or left4dead, or just about ANY violent games that involves destruction.)

    I hate walking around and having to check my back constantly, it's unbelievably strenous and it tires me. But it's fun (MINECRAFT, MINECRAFT, MINECRAFT) so I keep going.

    (I'm growing old, NOOOOOOOO!)

    It's kinda weird. Just like how eating laksa makes me tear and pant, but the spiciness is simply awesome. (QUEENSWAY LAKSA! QUEENSWAY LAKSA!) Like, it's tasty despite it damaging my taste buds. I'm kind of contradicting myself, I know.

    Oh well.

    Goodbye folks, sleep early if you're reading this at night, otherwise, have a nice day. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment