Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    01 November 2010

    The last time I drank milo was... 2 months ago?

    IMG_5438

    I rarely boil water at home, not because I use the old-fashioned way of boiling it in a kettle, y'know, the type that you actually see visible fire. I use those, just press a button then it'll automatically boil for you that kind. So yeah, I rarely drink milo cause I'm way too lazy to boil water.

    Pardon my horrendous phrasings please.

    So anyway, they say that boiling water using charcoal is AWESOME for your health and that it tastes really good because it can effectively get rid of all bacteria and add some form of goodness la, I don't know. Go google if you like.

    I once saw this aunty living near my ah mah's ex-house (government forced them to leave, but they got a better house in return so it's okay. I prefer the older house though, feels more homely.) who boils water using charcoal, and it produces so much black smoke, the ceiling would be... Well, black.

    Shall end my post abruptly with the final sentence. I LOVE MILO! :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment