Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    27 November 2010

    Ichiban, once more.

    IMG_0464




    IMG_0465

    Presenting to you, my FAVOURITE noodles of all time, although I must agree that it's way pricey. Still, it's awesome. I always forget what the green noodles are called though. Soba or something?

    IMG_0467

    The above is extremely salty, even for me.

    I just donned my work uniform and it looks kinda okay (?) It's basically just a pinkish purple polo tee (with a name tag on it that reads: Vanessa, Temp Sales Associate) with black skinnies. I know I've always mentioned how much I hated skinnies but no choice, it's the cheapest black long pants that I can find. :(

    Anyway, I detest skinny or fat people wearing skinnies, especially skinny guys with ultra stick-like skinny legs. Skinny as in, like that of a starved African child. Not those slim girls who always claim that they're fat. (-.-) It just looks gross lor, if you've got skinny and non-muscular legs (for guys) why do you wanna humiliate and add on and further EMPHASIZE that fact by wearing SKINNIES. (-.-) Seriously yo.

    Y'know whenever I see people with stick-like legs wearing skinnies I'll try my best to stay out of their 1m radius. I ALWAYS have this feeling that I will accidentally knock them and they'll fall and their bones will break. Okay la, I'm paranoid, but it does look that way okay! Darn scary I tell you.

    But then again, it might be "your style" and you might think that it "looks cool" and makes you "special and stand out" so oh well.

    Of course, slim people look nice in skinnies la. Cause they are, well, slim.

    Was searching for the cheaper skinnies (New Future or something like that) but I couldn't find it. So I settled for the 2nd cheapest at $25. So basically, my first few hours on the job would be to pay off the skinnies. :(

    I'm amazed if you did read all my blabberings above, cause I usually just scroll down blogs and look at the pictures, only reading interesting stuff lol.

    Okay, BAIBAI, I AM CURRENTLY DOWNLOADING THE SIMS ON MY iPHONE AND IT'S TAKING FOREVER.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment