Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    08 November 2010

    How can a guy look so pretty,





















































    Apologises for the picture spam. (Especially if you're a guy, or a hater of korean pop.) He even look pretty in candid shots. Anyway, the above are not the best photos of him. All the nicer ones are from his fansite, and I couldn't save them somehow.


    Real name: Kim Kibum 김기범


    Stage name: Key (SHINee)


    Height: 177cm


    Birthday: 23rd September 1991 (For those who're lazy to count, this means that he's 19 this year)


    Hobby/Speciality: Water skiing (school team in middle school) Rap, dance, english, Mandarin etc


    He's funny in variety shows, very straightforward as well. His imitation of girl's dances are awesome, not gay but awesome. His English is surprisingly good (as compared to most Koreans, of course) Pretty gifted, I think.


    He's one of the few who can pull of all sorts of looks. Kinda extreme though, like his character belongs to the cheerful and straightforward type (go Youtube him, cute.), but usually in photochoos he gotta move towards the hot and cold side. Both suits him perfectly, mainly due to his built.


    I used to detest Korean Pop cause I couldn't stand my friends who go on and on about it the whole day. But to be honest, I like SHINee's dance moves a lot. They follow the rhythm well and their dance utilizes their whole body. I like how they coordinate their hand and leg movements, it's nice and fresh.


    But nope, I don't like their eyeliner, weird fashion outbreaks, sometimes extreme hairdos and skinnies.


    Side note: His jaw line and high cheek bones are nice. Also, he's got pretty mesmerising eyes.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment