Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    25 November 2010

    The Green Shoe

    IMG_0463

    This is the legendary green shoe by Nike or New Balance, I forgot. Chanced upon it at IMM.

    Anyway, I ALWAYS buy New Balance sport shoes due to the broader section near the toes. I don't know about you, but I don't really like to wear sneakers out cause they're more rectangular in shape. New Balance shoes feet the contour of my feet more, since well, the front section of my feet is broader (?) I can't phrase this well, so forgeddit if you don't understand lol. I need to brush up on my phrasings.

    So in case your sides of your feet hurt a lot while wearing normal shoes, or perhaps develop abrasion or anything, maybe you'll like to try new Balance? :D

    P.S: Nope this isn't an advertorial yo.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment