Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    18 November 2010

    Food is good

    IMG_0327

    IMG_0319

    IMG_0321

    IMG_0325

    (coughs and clears throat)

    HELLO EVERYBODEH!

    I'm back yo, with a body ache, flu and mild fever, REJOICE! (-.-)

    Am feeling better now though, so don't gloat.

    I apologise for going missing for the past 3 days heh, but I'll make up for it by posting an awesome post tomorrow! Tomorrow's post shall be filled to the brim with pictures from School Of The Arts, also known as SOTA, cute name I know. (:

    Okay, visit here tomorrow yeap!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment