Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    24 October 2010

    Ya Kun toast!

    IMG_0025




    IMG_0024

    Yummy stuff. (:

    By the way, I saw this baby today at the coffee shop and he's super annoying LOL. He's like 2 years old I presume? So anyway, his mother started feeding him rice and he would spit it out every single time, all over his shirt and pants. Then his tired mother would tell him nicely to stop playing but he wouldn't listen. (I don't think he understand anyways, he can't speak yet.)

    So this continued for some time. I think the mother just finished work or something and she looks really tired and bek cek. Plus she was trying to eat the chicken rice as well. Then the baby started wielding a plastic bag and hammering it on the table while screaming "DA! DA! DA!" (x infinity)

    And he wasn't doing it cutely. More like trying his best to annoy his mother or something.

    Kudos to all mothers.

    -------

    Second thing that happened today was too, annoying. I went to a bread shop to buy myself some bread (DUH) then I started queueing. The whole thing is really complex so let me set some keys.

    C: lady at the counter (20 plus year old girl)

    L1: customer in front of me (40+)

    L2: The friend (who's pushing a baby pram) of the customer who's in front of me (speaking in hokkien) (40+ or 50+ I don't know)

    C to L1: Miss, I think you forgot to pay.

    L1: Oh really? I didn't? I did okay.

    (L1 checks for around 30 seconds)

    L1: Yes, I did. Wait let me ask my friend, maybe she forgot.

    (Screams for L2, L2 enters)

    L2: DON'T ANYHOW SAY HOR. DON'T RUIN MY REPUTATION HOR. IF I NEVER PAY I WON'T STEP OUT RIGHT, RIGHT? $3 LEY! DON'T ANYHOW SAY PEOPLE OKAY, DON'T MAKE ME LOSE FACE. HERE GOT GLASS WINDOWS, EVERYONE CAN HEAR. I GOT PAY OKAY, GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT. (x darn long)

    C: I was just asking...

    L2: DON'T ANYHOW SAY HOR. DON'T RUIN MY REPUTATION HOR. IF I NEVER PAY I WON'T STEP OUT RIGHT, RIGHT? $3 LEY! DON'T ANYHOW SAY PEOPLE OKAY, DON'T MAKE ME LOSE FACE. HERE GOT GLASS WINDOWS, EVERYONE CAN HEAR. I GOT PAY OKAY, GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT. (x darn long)

    (Can tell that C is trying her best to remain calm.)

    C to L1: (note that L2 is still grumbling loudly outside the shop, inviting numerous stares) Sorry, but I was just checking.

    (Turns out that L2 did pay for her bread, but the other counter girl collected it instead.)

    L1: Cause just now you say that I forget to pay mah. So blablablabla~ (explains)

    (L2 is still yelling outside, trying to prove to the whole world that she did pay for her bread so that she wouldn't lose face)

    L2: WAH, DON'T ANYHOW SAY HOR (C didn't say anything) DON'T RUIN MY REPUTATION! (x 1 million times)

    After some time, I FINALLY managed to purchase my bread. Then I went over to buy mee pok and WOOLAH! L2 is buying mee pok as well, in fact she's queueing behind me. And guess what? She's still yelling and grumbling.

    L2: NEVER GET THE FACTS RIGHT ANYHOW SAY OTHER PEOPLE. MAKE ME LOSE FACE. THE WINDOWS HOR, MADE OF GLASS ONE LEY. MAKE ME LOSE FACE. (x super long)

    WAAAAAAAAAAAH, serioooooooooooously. (=.=)

    To be honest, if L2 just say it like, 3 or 4 times and explain it to the counter girl (NICELY) then everything would be fine. It's just a simple misunderstanding anyway. The more she says yells out and try to prove her innocence, the more it feels as though she did something wrong. Y'know, it's like an unwritten rule.

    Plus she's attracting negative attention to herself, making her appear like some crazy... Y'know. Yeap, let's just leave it at that.

    Yes, it's the counter girl's fault for not checking beforehand, but she asked nicely lor. Furthermore, L2 don't need to react till so dramatic right? (=.=) Like, she's really YELLING and whining throughout eh. Everyone's staring at her and she thinks that people are recognising her innocence. NO THEY ARE NOT, it's the complete opposite. Either that or they think that she's some crazy aunty.

    Eeyer.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment