Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    25 October 2010

    World’s Coolest Intern

    Advertorial

    Hey, you're potentially looking at the world's coolest intern with Standard Chartered bank. :D I'm here to convince why I'm cool enough. :D

    #1, I tweet and facebook often.

    By often, I actually mean DAILY. So basically, I tweet and login to Facebook practically every day, even when my examinations are on. Sinful, yes, but I'm addicted like that. And it's actually entertaining. (:

    Plus, I actually follow a couple of... Educational twitter accounts, I would say. (e.g: Channelnewsasia, OMGFacts etc) so I get to keep up with the news and gain some knowledge even though I don't read the paper. Newspapers leave a print on my fingers and I hate that. Plus it stinks, literally.

    #2. Heaps of energy to Tweet and Facebook!

    Since I eat often, I've got heaps of energy to keep up with all the tweetings and Facebook-ing!

    IMG_5485

    IMG_5489

    IMG_5488

    (salivates)

    #3. Dedication

    I'm dedicated to Facebook so much to the extent that I often eat in front of my computer!

    IMG_0092

    (Proof taken a week ago)

    #4. I type fast. Like, really fast.

    I estimate myself to type a million letters per minute or so.

    (goes on to brag)

    Okay la, but seriously lor, I type super fast, like The Flash.




    #5. I'm hardworking. (beams)

    Willing to spam coffee to stay awake on the intern job!

    IMG_0346

    IMG_0340

    Seeeeeeeeeee...? :D Who else besides me?!

    #6. I'm good at communication, especially when online!

    I don't typ3 lykk thiish tuhh mak3 mai w0rdz hard to r3ad. Plus I have this good habit of starting every sentence with a capital letter! :D And I use standard English, quite standard uh (to me) So yeap!

    And I do use emoticons often so it's a plus point too. (:


    So yes, I'm cool enough to be the World’s Coolest Intern with Standard Chartered Bank for a 6-month internship programme and get paid SGD 30,000 for it! Confirm, guarantee plus chop!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment